We are recruiting for the position of a 6 month contract Administrative Support staff to join our team. Job Requirements will include data entry, providing reception desk coverage, processing mail, bank deposits, administrative tasks and scanning.
Maple Mutual Insurance Operated by The North Kent Mutual Fire Insurance Company is a community based mutual insurance company that is owned and operated for the benefit of the policyholders. We invest in local projects and support what matters most to our policyholders. The company has remained strong throughout the years and although the roots are agricultural, today we offer a full range of home, automobile, business and farm insurance. The main office (and this position) is located in Dresden, Ontario, with agents available throughout southwestern Ontario. To learn more about Maple Mutual please visit our website at www.maplemutual.com.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload for multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with a variety of different staff and policyholders in a professional and respectful manner
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Cooperative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow direction with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills
Those interested in this opportunity can forward a resume confidentially outlining their background and
experience by 4:00 pm on, November 1st, 2021 to Dean Muharrem Vice President of Sales & Marketing, via email: email@example.com
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. To request any
accommodations please specify in your application. Maple Mutual Insurance has implemented a vaccination Policy that employees are expected be adhere to. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.