Report a Claim During Business Hours
Call our office directly at 519.683.4484 or 1.888.736.4705 (Toll Free)
After Hours – 24 hour Emergency Claims Service
If you have an after-hours emergency, call our office at 519.683.4484 or 1.877.488.6642 (Toll Free) and our answering service will direct you to an emergency number. The after-hours service is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. They will advise you on your next steps, and if applicable, have an adjuster assigned to your file.
This service that was introduced to give you reassurance that we really care about what’s important to you and your family.
Don’t Worry. Please follow the steps listed below:
- Call 911 for police – if there are injuries or extensive damage
- Remain at the scene and do not move your vehicle from the scene until the police arrive
- Request to see liability slip and ownership from the other driver and obtain the following information: name, address, telephone number, type of vehicle, driver’s license number, plate number, name of insurance company, agent’s name and policy number
- If accident occurs out of town, take the name and telephone number of the towing facility and remove your personal belongings
- Obtain police information sheet from officer, which provides you with the accident report number, etc.
- If there are witnesses(s) obtain his/her name(s) and phone numbers
- Contact our office to report the accident
Important! Please do not report a claim by email. Email claims may not be received by us, so please follow the procedures outlined in the following section to ensure your claim will be reported properly.
A few tips from our Claims & Loss Prevention team:
- Call the office as soon as possible after you suffer a loss.
- Send any document(s) relating to your claim as soon as possible.
- Advise the police and make a written report for theft, auto accident, vandalism, etc.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent any further loss from occurring.
- If practicable, keep the property that is damaged so that it can be inspected.
- Make an inventory of all items damaged or stolen together with a cost for each item.
- Do not repair or replace any damaged property without our consent unless it is an emergency to mitigate your loss.
- Tell us about any charges laid against you or other persons.
- Report any injuries sustained related to your claim to the office within 5 days of the claim occurring.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Do not pay, promise to pay, offer payment, or admit responsibility for a potential liability claim.