We are recruiting for a Claims adjuster. This individual will be responsible for handling multi-line claims including but not limited to – Auto, Property, Farm and Liability.
Maple Mutual Insurance is a community based mutual insurance company that is owned and operated for the benefit of the policyholders. We invest in local projects and support what matters most to our policyholders. The company has remained strong throughout the years and although the roots are agricultural, today we offer a full range of home, auto, business and farm insurance. The main office (and this position) is located in Dresden, Ontario, with agents and brokers available throughout Ontario.
- Must have a University degree or College diploma.
- Completion or working towards CIP.
- More than 5 years of experience in multi-line claims handling including but not limited to Property, Farm, and Liability.
- Comprehensive knowledge how to conduct thorough investigation by taking statements, evaluating damages and obtaining professional opinions of engineers, contractors etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player.
- Attend scene of accidents and investigate losses based on observations.
- Superior knowledge of insurance policy wording and current legislation pertaining Insurance Act.
- Review and identify subrogation potential.
- Provide superior customer service to our policyholders.
- Identify potential liability exposure.
- Evaluating property damage based on the previous data, experience and set up adequate reserves.
Those interested in this opportunity can forward a resume confidentially outlining their background and experience by 4:00 pm by 31 January, 2022 to George Malitsin, Claims manage, via email: email@example.com.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. To request any accommodations please specify in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Mutual has a vaccination policy with respect to Covid 19. All interested candidates must be and remain fully vaccinated.
This position is required to work primarily in office as well as meeting with our customers. Work from home options may be available after the training period.